Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Kucinich Whines, Cries,
Has Another Hissy Fit
Poor LiberTard Dennis "UFO Man" Kookcinich. His presidential candidacy doesn't meet the qualifications for him to be included in a Democrat presidential debate in Nevada. But that doesn't stop him from trying to crash the MSNBC Party.
MSNBC writes the following about him:
"Rep. Dennis Kucinich was on his way to winning a legal challenge to NBC's decision to exclude him from the debate, making it possible a field of four will appear. The far-left pacifist isn't seen as having a chance at the nomination."
MSNBC has every right to invite or exclude whomever they wish from the debate that THEY are sponsoring.
But - never let a private party stop any Liberal POS like Kookcinich from trying to crash the gate.
Kookcinich...what a pissant. A miserable, three-times married little pissant.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.