Thursday, January 31, 2008
John McCain and Tim
Like I said, it's not like I need another reason to not vote for McCain.
I'll support and vote for Mitt Romney if he becomes the Republican candidate. I will not vote for McCain. Nor would I vote for Mike Huckabee, who, according to the Arkansas Leader, raised taxes more often and higher in 10 years as Governor than did Bill Clinton in 12 years.
I can vote for Romney. If he doesn't win the Republican nomination, then I'll be voting for a Third Party Candidate - throwing my vote away as I have done in the past - because I can not and will not support McCain.
I could have supported and voted for either Fred Thompson or Rudy Giuliani. That's the problem early on in the race, you get your hopes up and then your favorite candidate is not among the top leaders and drops out. That's why I don't voice who I'd support early on, because chances are that person is likely to drop out. Wait until the herd thins a bit is my approach.
Romney or bust.
I will not support or vote for McCain. And if he selects RINO Pawlenty as his running mate...well like I said, I don't need another reason to not vote for McCain.
Why is your hypertext reflective of my blog, btw?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.