Thursday, January 10, 2008
Democrat Votes And Ballots
Perfect, Pure And Untainted
It sure is amazing that within the Democrat Party all those votes being cast are perfect and wholesome. Note there has not been even the slightest whisper of any ballot tampering, confused wording or any other remotely slight imperfections with any of the results.
It sure is amazing that those Diebold voting machines worked perfectly and flawlessly for the voting in New Hampshire, especially on the Democrat side of the primary. Why, those Diebold machines didn't even hiccup as far as I can tell.
The Usual Gang Of Insane Liberals usually shouts and cries that Diebold machines are rigged when a Republican wins and the Democrat loses in a General Election. But not in Iowa or New Hampshire, nope - those ballots and votes are as pure as the wind-driven snow.
In New Hampshire, those Diebold Machines ran on time, damn it!
There's no assertions or wild speculation that votes for Dennis Kookcinich weren't counted or that Osama Hussein Obama supports stuffed the ballot boxes or that the Hillary Clinton campaign rigged the New Hampshire Diebold Machines. No sirree - it was scientific perfection in a vacuum; as perfect as perfect can be.
There weren't any hanging, swinging or pregnant chads; no "I thought I was voting for Bill Richardson but my vote went to Pat Buchanan," type foul cries.
Nope. Nothing. A pure, perfect and untainted election for the Dems.
It sure is amazing that Diebold machines are free from any hint of manipulation or malfunction and get the Democrat Seal of Approval during the primaries.
I wonder if the Dems will be as uncritical of Diebold and the voting process as they are now when the time comes for the General Election in November?
They are such lying pieces of shit.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.