Tuesday, January 08, 2008
And The Winner Of New Hampshire Is...
She has not yet begun to show her true colors in campaign mud slinging and dirty deeds.
Here is how I think New Hampshire will turn out:
On the Dem side: Clinton will win narrowly. Osama Hussein Obama will be a close second and John THE SISSY Edwards not a distant
On the Repub side: John McCain takes first place by a 6-9 point margin. Mitt Romney takes second, Mike Huckabee a distant third.
Fred Thompson remains the Dark Horse and could surprise everyone and come in second.
Remember now, I almost never make predictions.
(These predictions are being made Monday, January 7, 2008 with a posting date of Tuesday, January 8).
Labels: Predictions 2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.