Thursday, January 31, 2008
"And I approve this mesage."
Stop it, stop it right now. Stop saying that you approve your own message. We expect you to approve your own message.
We're not idiots...well, except for the Dems.
On another note, Dane - I received an anonymous lengthy e-mail accusing me of being "a racist" for my "Obama is Ted Kennedy's Poodle" post. Let me ask you - would you interpret it that way at all?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.