Sunday, December 23, 2007
Merry Christmas To All
If time, being what it is and how busy we are especially at this time of year, didn't permit me to add a comment, please let me take this opportunity to Wish Everyone on my Blogroll a Very Merry Christmas and an early wish for a Happy and Healthy New Year.
The individuals that I link to are a fine group of intelligent, well-read, creative people. They mean a lot to me and I hold each of them in very high regard and esteem.
I extend the same wishes to everyone - a Merry Christmas and Happy & Healthy New Year - who visit this blog, whether you are a regular visitor or someone who just happened to stumble across this site. I extend the same wishes to everyone on the same basis - it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with what I write or my political slant.
Have a Merry Christmas and travel safely.
I hope you and yours have a most Merry Christmas.
Your blog has entertained and informed us for sometime now...keep up the good work.
I know you will.
Merry Christmas sir...
Ditto the same regarding your wonderful blog. Among so much more, you find and link to the neatest online games to play that unfortunately occupy too much of my time! :-O
May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and Happy & Healthy New Year!
I've been out of commission for a month or so mainly because I've been rather down and fed-up about politics. And then in my personal blog, I haven't had much to say because I'm just flat out lazy. :o)
I'm going to post something in that there personal blog soon just to catch up.
Have a great, fantastic, wonderful, fantabulous Christmas!
Had a wonderful Christmas, thank you - and hope you and yours did also!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.