Thursday, December 20, 2007
Is Santa Satan ?
Is Santa Claus really Satan?
In Santa Claus: The Great Imposter, Dr. Terry Watkins, Th.D. seems to think so:
You ever noticed [sic] how easy it is to transform "Satan" from "Santa"? Just move the "n" to the end. And presto! "Satan" appears.
Most parents would never teach their beautiful little children such a lie as Santa Claus. Most parents would never openly lie to their children. Especially something that is a blasphemous imposter of the Lord Jesus.
The Devil Is In Your Chimney;
Santa Claus and Satan's Cause:
H.P. Blavatsky, the mother of the new age movement, said on page 350 of her book, The Secret Doctrine, Vol. 2: "The name isn't important. It is the letters". "Santa" has the same letters as "Satan"!
Discuss amongst yourselves over the Christmas holiday, preferably bringing this topic up during a pause in conversation during dinner. Timing is everything, isn't it?
The Santa-Satan thing - other than the letters in the name - does seem to be a bit of a stretch. But I guess those who I linked to are entitled to their opinions.
Somewhere there is a huge story on God's name backward being Dog. I'm sure I've worked it all out. The Freemasons and Illuminati are watching me so I'm kinda scared of publishing it....
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.