Monday, December 10, 2007
Harry Reid Popularity Plummets
KREN News reports the following about Reid:
In a survey of 600 likely voters conducted for the Reno Gazette-Journal [found that] ...
U.S. Sen. Harry Reid's approval rating also is suffering under his partisan role as Senate majority leader and the public's overall dissatisfaction with Congress.
Of those surveyed, 39% said they approved of Reid's job performance and 49% said they did not.
Maybe Harry can blame his low approval ratings as something caused by Global Warming.
Not to worry, Harry has real estate to sell you.
Did you know Reid was a Mormon! A Mormon! (Collective GASP!) A Mormon! My God, we can't have a Mormon in the Senate, can we? A Mormon? Why, what Mormon's believe is whacked, isn't it?
Plus, he's an expert on the milk industry and the lubricant industry!
Harry Reid is a lubricant.
Reid is such a sh*tbag. He's 180 or 195 - however much he weights - pounds of shit in a 5 lb suit.
It's just like water-boarding, only with urine. Hence the term.
(ahem) it's just a joke.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.