Sunday, December 16, 2007
Drake - 1; Mice - 0
So, off to the store, where I purchased mouse traps and D-Con. I have traps and plates of D-Con all over my garage, all ready for the battle. And I have no pets or children to be concerned about getting into the D-Con, so the mice can eat up the D-Con and bleed to death with abandon.
I don't know if it was just the one mouse or if I will find more, but the first one met its maker yesterday. His, or her, image is below.
I hope he or she had a moment of, "(sniffing the air)....mmmmm, I smell peanut butter. Hey, there it is.....", followed by THWACK!
He/she died with its eyes open. Isn't that precious?
And oh yeah, you can look forward to the above image being Photoshopped with the heads of the likes of Nanny Pelosi, Cluck Schumer and Hillary Clinton in place of the the mouse face. You can be sure I'll be doing that.
Labels: Drake vs Mice
I think you killed some kids little hamster! I think they're good eating, if you can get more than 4 or 5. Bring em on over and I'll whip up a jambalaya!
Do you think you could make a larger size snap trap DD? You know about 4'x6' and bait it with Chicom bag money. You never know what it might catch if placed correctly.
It does resemble a hamster but its a field mouse and there are a few out in that large fucking swamp - oh, excuse me - WETLAND - by my house.
Dude, I went with solid overkill too. Mousetraps, D Con, minefields, bazookas, fucking everything. I don't want them setting up a permanent residence in my garage or home. I fucking hate mice and rats, I just hate them.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.