Friday, November 09, 2007
Norman Goldman's Schultzian Prediction
But I digress....because this post is about a prediction made by Norman
Goldman made a prediction, on the Ed Schultz show - at 12:34PM Central Time on Friday, November 9, 2007 - saying that the date that President George W. Bush will bomb Iran will be:
"November 21, 2008 - the day after Thanksgiving."
We won't have to wait and see if Goldstein's prediction comes true. He's already wrong - typical Lib that he is. Why is he wrong?
Well, November 21, 2008 is an interesting date for Goldman to pick, however, he apparently was talking out of his ass because Thanksgiving 2008 falls on November 27th. This means the day after Thanksgiving is the 28th, not the 21st.
They have these things Norm, called calendars. Check them out - they're really cool. Maybe someone can explain to you how they work. They really are a nifty new-fangled gadget just invented a couple months ago - yep - no shit - just invented.
Goldman claims to be a lawyer. Would you want him for your attorney if he can't even manage to get right a future date? Oh well, maybe Goldstein was in a hurry to wrap up his substitute hosting and take off early for a Jewish holiday.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.