Saturday, November 03, 2007
Nanny Pelosi Disapproves Of Herself
...another poll showing Americans growing increasingly frustrated with Congress.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, for one, can’t blame them.
She’s one of them.
"I don’t approve of Congress, because we haven’t done anything that – we haven’t been effective in ending the war in Iraq," Pelosi told reporters Thursday. "And if you asked me in a phone call, as ardent a Democrat as I am, I would disapprove of Congress as well."
Republicans jumped on her comments; Rep. Tom Cole of Oklahoma, chairman of the National Republican Campaign Committee, issued a two-word statement: "I agree."
Cha - Cha - Cha!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.