Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Gary Keillor Not Being Very PHC
From The Smoking Gun:
Garrison Keillor, host of the radio show "A Prairie Home Companion," has gotten a Minnesota judge to issue a restraining order against a Georgia woman who he alleges has been calling, emailing, showing up at his home, and sending him bizarre gifts over the past six months. According to the below affidavit filed in Ramsey County District Court, Keillor first came into contact with Andrea Campbell, 43, in April while greeting fans after a performance of his show and noticed her "odd and overly-exuberant" behavior. In subsequent months, Keillor began receiving perfumed packages at work containing among other things, "a petrified alligator's foot, dead beetles...rocks, marbles" and magnets with his and Campbell's initials on them. In an early August email, Campbell tells Keillor "I love you" and expresses her intention to be closer to him by moving to the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. She then follows that up less than two weeks later in another email in which she "graphically described making love" to the 65-year-old author.
Lady, give it up. You could blindly and aimlessly throw a sponge-ended, non-injurious dart along Skid Row and hit a better looking guy that Gary.
Go suck some more taxpayer money for your lame PBS program, Gary. Then pretend you relate and identify to the masses. What a gas-bag.
Labels: gary keillor
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.