Tuesday, September 11, 2007
September 11, 2001
There will be many tributes and memorials across the Web for September 11, 2001.
I have chosen to simply run two videos whose images - I think - speak louder than words.
The first is one that no Democrat dares to watch. I ran it a few months ago and it deserves to be run again.
The second is footage of the WTC attacks. We must never forget this day, and we won't. No matter how much the Liberals try to focus our attention elsewhere with their lies and denials.
God Bless the United States Men and Women in The Military, who have Bravely served our country in the past, those who serve today and those that will serve tomorrow.
H/T: Bug, who found these videos and posted them at her site long before I would have found them.
And also how things have evolved since then.
Thanks for posting them.
(And, though it's much less important, thanks for changing the name :D)
I am glad I ran across them at Bug's Blog. Me running across them would have been for naught had it not been for her.
No prob with the name change. You are very welcome.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.