Sunday, September 16, 2007
PBS The Propaganda Broadcasting System
Perhaps PBS is taking a brief respite while they gear up for a new season of politically biased programs and specials.
NPR is pushing pure socialism. Redistribute wealth from those who earned it to those who didn't. It's despicable. It's unfair. And it's one of 10,000 reasons I am anti-liberal. Our capitalist system gives people the best opportunity to live a good life -- by their own definition, and these socialists want to change that.
-- Don S. Long
Suffice it to say i agree wit-choo.
fucking worthless wifi shithole.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.