Friday, September 21, 2007
Market Crash Didn't Happen
btw, you been messing (stacking) with my polls man. shame shame. don't you know fox uses my results?
Re: your polls - when I do vote, I only vote once and I select the response that mostly matches my beliefs. If there's not one that mostly matches my beliefs, I don't vote.
I kinda thought it was you providing FOX with their poll results. Now I know...now I know.
I will have to check to see if there's anything on Snopes.com, the Urban Legends Debunking site. If you hear or read of anything let us know.
Thanks for bringing up a very valid question.
I wonder if this was an attempt at scaring people who aren't afraid enough.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.