Wednesday, August 29, 2007
PBS - The Propaganda Broadcasting System
The following is something I've been meaning to do but never got around to it until now. PBS is anything but objective, its Leftward political slant is no different than the al-Jazeera network.
The program descriptions below are taken verbatim from the weekly television schedule included in the Sunday Minneapolis Red Star North Korean Tribune. Let's see if PBS has an agenda.
Monday, August 27
Program: America at a Crossroads
Description: The Anti-Americans (a hate/love relationship): estrangement between Europeans and Americans; how other countries respond to American culture and society.
Tuesday, August 28
Description: "Storm That Drowned a City": A minute-by-minute, eyewitness account of hurricane Katrina; why the flood defenses failed.
Wednesday, August 29
Program: Masters of the Arctic Ice
Description: Researchers try to determine how global warming is affecting the Arctic world.
Program: Emperors of the Ice
Description: The emperor penguin is the largest diving bird on the planet, and the only species to breed during the Antarctic winter.
Program: Wide Angle
Description: "The Dying Fields" - Crop failures, sinking global cotton prices and spiraling debt drive farmers to suicide at the rate of one very eight hours in the Vidarbha region of India.
Don't even get me started on uber-Liberal Ass-hat Charlie Rose.
And I see Drunky McWine Drinker/DUI'er Bill Moyers is back on a regular gig on PBS even though a year or two ago he claimed he was retiring. I guess that proves my theory that the only time you can really trust that a Liberal is really gone is when they are dead.
Speaking of dead Democrats, stay tuned come September 13 for the First Anniversary celebration of the death of Ann Richards the dead former Governoress of Texas. I'll be interviewing her on what her first year in hell was like.
Never forget, "Every time a Liberal dies an Angel Gets Its Wings!"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.