Monday, August 27, 2007
Owen Wilson's Unconvincing
Portrayal Of A Suicide Victim
Unfortunately...Owen Wilson lives, at least for the time being.
Wilson unsuccessfully attempted suicide on Sunday. SlashFilm.com (heh, SlashFilm...):
The National Enquirer and Star magazine are exclusively reporting that Owen Wilson tried to commit suicide on Sunday and has now been transported to St. John’s hospital in Santa Monica. Police and ambulance responded to a 911 call from Wilson’s house in Los Angeles on Sunday early afternoon.
A family member discovered the star and made the call. Sources tell the magazines that Wilson sliced his left wrists and took an indeterminate amount of pills. The Enquirer says that Wilson’s wrist was stitched and bandaged at the hospital, and that Wilson would “be detoxed.”
"I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time," Wilson, 38, said in a statement.
Wilson's cowardly act of failing to finalize what could have been his greatest performance is a real tragedy.
Left/Right: Owen Wilson and brother Luke. I wonder...do you think both of those noses have hoovered up their share of blow?
Undoubtedly there exists hundreds, maybe thousands, of wannabe actors in Los Angeles who are waiting tables waiting for their big break into acting. Any one of these waiters likely possess far more acting skills and ability than does Wilson.
I want to help you Owen. When suicide crosses your mind again, and it probably will, and you want to act on it, you need to obtain a gun, preferably a shotgun and use it to blow your brains out. If you can take your brother Luke with you, then it's all the better. And...you're welcome.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.