Monday, August 06, 2007
Witnesses To I-35W Bridge Collapse
Asked To Call Hotline
The National Transportation Safety Board, which is investigating the Interstate 35W bridge collapse, is asking everyone who witnessed or was on the bridge when it fell Wednesday to call a witness line.
Many people at the scene spoke to firefighters or other responders, but may not have been interviewed by law enforcement, a news release said.
The NTSB will examine witness accounts and other available information to determine what led to the bridge's collapse.
Anyone who was one the bridge when it collapsed or witnessed the incident and has not yet been interviewed by law enforcement officials should call 866-328-6347.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.