Friday, August 17, 2007
I-35W Bridge Pace
"And The Liberals Whine" Part: 398,217
Two examples of these nagging Liberals are found in Maria Ruud and Ann Rest.
From the St. Paul Pioneer Press, aka Twin Cities.com (which may require you to sign up - for free - to read the story:
State Rep. Maria Ruud, DFL-Minnetonka, expressed her constituents' worries about the perceived hurried pace of the project.
"How can we build a new bridge until we have an understanding of why it collapsed in the first place?" Ruud asked. "Speed is not reassuring. ... It is very disconcerting to the public."
From Red Orbit:
Sen. Ann Rest, DFL-New Hope, said she wanted assurance that "building the bridge fast (also means) building it right. I, for one, am not there yet."
Liberals are exactly like the wife you divorce because she nags you on everything. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. "You're taking too long to paint the house." "You're painting the house too fast and it will look like a rushed job."
Suddenly Liberals are all experts in bridge, highway and road construction. Suddenly they all have engineering degrees. Suddenly they are all experts in heavy machinery and the progress of building infrastructure. They are idiots, pandering and posturing themselves to their idiot base constituency.
Unless Liberals want to grab a shovel, a concrete mixer and some steel beams and build the bridge themselves, they need to shut up and let the people who know what they're doing do what they do.
Liberals...the classic, textbook definition of micro-managers. Read about more Liberal micro-managers who seek a "Pretty Bridge".
It seems the Liberals are experts on everything AFTER the fact.
Thanks for the comment at Layla's place, The HILL Chronicles. She should be back posting by Saturday morning. Until then I will try to keep things posted for her.
You make a great point too, Libs are post-fact experts - ALL the time!
Thanks for visiting and commenting. Always happy to hear from you!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.