Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Happy Katrina Two Year Anniversary
Of the $114 Billion, one can only imagine how much will be siphoned off due to corruption, graft and cronyism. Come on, this is New Orleans, a city rife with a history of political scandal. It is, and has been, a city governed and ruled by Liberals for decades, therefore one could easily make the mathematical analogy that Liberalism=political corruption and failure, and of course it does.
The tree-hugger in me says, let NO return to the big swamp that nature always intended it to be.
It's time to cut and run from New Orleans...we've "lost".
A fucking city under water, jeebus --- every time I think of it I am reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer fantasizes about living under the sea and the accompanying song:
Under the sea
Under the sea
There'll be no accusations
Just friendly crustaceans
Under the sea!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.