Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Happy Katrina Two Year Anniversary
Of the $114 Billion, one can only imagine how much will be siphoned off due to corruption, graft and cronyism. Come on, this is New Orleans, a city rife with a history of political scandal. It is, and has been, a city governed and ruled by Liberals for decades, therefore one could easily make the mathematical analogy that Liberalism=political corruption and failure, and of course it does.
The tree-hugger in me says, let NO return to the big swamp that nature always intended it to be.
It's time to cut and run from New Orleans...we've "lost".
A fucking city under water, jeebus --- every time I think of it I am reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer fantasizes about living under the sea and the accompanying song:
Under the sea
Under the sea
There'll be no accusations
Just friendly crustaceans
Under the sea!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.