Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Trade Kevin Garnett...Please!
Reports surfaced Monday afternoon that the Timberwolves have resumed talks with the Boston Celtics that involve moving Kevin Garnett to Beantown.
What's he done in his 12 year tenure with the T-Wolves? Uh...not a damn thing other than enrich himself. He's not another Jordan who can win games, playoffs or a championship on his own. Okay, almost on his own. Get rid of him.
Could the Boston Celtics be his new home? ESPN:
Multiple sources told ESPN.com on Sunday night that former teammates Kevin McHale and Danny Ainge had revived their collapsed deal, with that revival now expected to end Garnett's 12-season association with Minnesota by sending him to Ainge's Celtics.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.