Friday, July 27, 2007
Mike Malloy Was Sick! "Oh, Dat's So Sad!"
"No shot is below the belt."
Now that Mawwoy has defined the standard for hatred that knows no bounds - again - is it unkind of me to ask if you're dead yet, Mikey? Are 'ya on your deathbed? Wearing adult diapers, maybe? I hope you're suffering - I really do.
Satan waits for you in Hell, Old Man. And he's going to repeatedly anally rape you forever and ever.
When this artifact dies - and really, that day cannot be that far away - it's PARTY TIME at the Drake Estate! This is not an unkind statement since "No shot is below the belt."
Even Liberal Talker Ed Schultz calls him a "Hate Merchant " and says "if Malloy were any good, he'd still be on the air somewhere". And Not One Verified Audience Member radio simply doesn't count. What's it like to be an obsolete relic, Mikey?
You can click on the LABELS hypertext below and find all sorts of archival material on my blog where I've documented the many hate-filled quotes that this Fossil harbors towards those who don't buy into his pathetic Marxist ideology.
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.