Sunday, July 29, 2007
Liberals Exemplify Unbound Hypocrisy
Or: Dems Continue Being Haters
Liberal activists are stepping up their campaign against Fox News Channel by pressuring advertisers not to patronize the network.
MoveOn, the Campaign for America's Future and liberal blogs like DailyKos are asking thousands of supporters to monitor who is advertising on the network. Once a database is gathered, an organized phone-calling campaign will begin, said Jim Gilliam, vice president of media strategy for Brave New Films, a company that has made anti-Fox videos.
The groups have successfully pressured Democratic presidential candidates not to appear at any debate sponsored by Fox, and are also trying to get Home Depot Inc. to stop advertising there.
Groups like the Sierra Club have targeted Home Depot because they believe it's inconsistent for the company to promote environmentally friendly products while advertising on a network that has questioned global warming.
The groups seem particularly angry at Fox's Bill O'Reilly, who has done critical reports on left-wing bloggers. On July 16, O'Reilly said the DailyKos.com Web site is "hate of the worst order."
DU commenters celebrated Ronald Reagan dying.
The Huffington Post had to SCRUB its site from the vile comments who celebrated Gerald Ford's death.
Liberal blogs rejoiced in Jerry Falwell's death.
These people are sick, demented, diseased and - to say the least - uncivil.
Oh, but the rest of us are expected to mourn along with them when Liberal Trash like Molly Ivins took the final dirt nap. We're supposed to be respectful when Socialists like Paul Wellstone's plane crashes. GFR, GFR!
LadyBird Johnson recently died - well, I'm not going to rip on her (her husband was a lump of feces) - but it is only too obvious that no Liberal bothered to mention that the Johnson family got rich from awarding government contracts during Vietnam to HALLIBURTON and BROWN and ROOT - both companies of which the Johnson family OWNED (still owns?) HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE amounts of stock in.
If Bill O'Reilly wasn't right on the money with his statement, it wouldn't have provoked such an outcry from the LiberTard Left.
Do you know how to tell when you've told the truth about Liberals? It's when they cry and whine the loudest. The truth hurts, doesn't it, LeftTards?
Labels: Dems Are Haters
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.