Thursday, July 12, 2007
The Great Democrat Dog
And Pony Show Continues
Full Size Click Here.
Click on image once there to enlarge again.
Virginia Senator JimBob BobbyJim Jimbo Webb's Amendment failed and that's good.
Vermont Senator Patrick "Leakhead" Leahy Grandstanding on the Attorney General issue.
Leahy says, "I am deeply disturbed." Yes, Mr. Leahy, you are disturbed. Thanks for finally admitting it and no, I'm not taking anything out of context.
Nevada's Senator Harry Reid continues interfering with Iraq strategy.
All these gimps who want to micromanage the war efforts...don't fall for their posturing. Congress knew, back when they finally put together a bill - their third one, I think - to fund the war and Troops, that a formal assessment for Iraq would be presented by General David Petreaus near the end of September. Why are the Dems hyping this now? Just...another D&P Show.
And, like a good Liberal, she set a deadline of July 23 for Nanny Pelosi to impeach President Bush, but is the recently retired /un-retired political operative Cindy Sheehan gearing up for a run against Pelosi already? Let's hope so! This would be a fun race to watch.
Labels: Dog and Pony Show
Clearly he says right she says left...I wonder, if Bush said it was day would Shameham say night? So if Bush said withdraw?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.