Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Bill Press Proven WRONG!
The story goes back to May 22, 2005 when Liberal Gas-Bag Bill Press - with his pursed little lips that amazingly resemble a puckered anus - predicted that the Newsweek Koran-Flushed-Down-a-Toilet story would be proven true within six months.
Well Billy Boy, you were wrong, as usual - blinded perhaps by your hatred for all things non-Liberal.
In fact, Newsweek admits the story was unsubstantiated:
Based on what we know now, we are retracting our original story that an internal military investigation had uncovered Qur'an abuse at Guantanamo Bay.
Press is part of a whole host of liars on Liberal Talk Radio who spew their unsubstantiated venom because they all suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome.
Bill "Puckered Anus Lips" Press
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.