Saturday, June 30, 2007
UK, Scotland Terrorist Attack Updates
We stand with our brothers and sisters in the UK and Scotland during the horrific events that have unfolded in the foiled terror attacks over the past 48 hours.
Jeep burns and crashes into Glasgow airport ABC News
Asian Men Seen Driving Jeep BBC
Friday's London foiled car bomb: The Race for Evidence. BBC
Airport Attack Ruled Terrorism BBC
UK Threat is "Critical". BBC
Glasgow Attack in Pictures. BBC
Security Measures Stepped Up. BBC
Full Account of The Glasgow Attack. New Zealand Herald
U.S. Tightens Airport Security Measures. ABC News
U.S. Airport Security Tightened Prior to Independence Day Holiday. Bloomberg
Labels: UK Scotland Terrorism
Someone has to put Iran in its place. If Israel won't do it, it's up to us. And we can't wait around for the Dems to take any proactive action.
Thanks for visiting, and I'll be visiting your site as well.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.