Friday, June 08, 2007
Paris Hilton Back Behind Bars
Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence.
The celebrity heiress was ordered to attend the hearing rather than listen to the proceeding by telephone.
Hilton left jail on Thursday, just three days into a 45-day sentence for violating probation on a driving ban.
Her release from the prison, on unspecified medical grounds, had sparked widespread criticism.
Hilton attended court to hear the case for her "reassignment" to house arrest.
She arrived in handcuffs and cried throughout the court session.
The judge said that she would have to serve her full 45-day sentence.
Labels: Paris and Ted
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.