Thursday, May 31, 2007
U.S. Citizen Joins al-Qaida,
Warns Of More Terrorist Attacks
Gutless Traitor and America-hater: Adam Gadahn
From All Headline News:
An American member of Al Qaeda has been charged with treason after releasing a seven-minute video threatening terrorists attack worse than September 11.
Adam Yehyie Gadahn, also known as Azzam al-Amriki, wore a white turban and robe and addressed President George Bush as he made the threats in English.
He demanded the total removal of all US military and spies from Islamic countries, that all Muslim prisoners held by the US are freed, and that the US end support for Israel.
He added that US troop withdrawal from Iraq alone would not be enough, that they would instead have to evacuate from all Islamic counties.
Last year Gadahn released another video demanding that all Americans convert to Islam but did not carry such threats.
In the video, which appeared on a Web site often used by Islamic militants, said, Gadahn said, "Your failure to heed our demands ... means that you and your people will ... experience things which will make you forget all about the horrors of September 11th, Afghanistan and Iraq and Virginia Tech."
"This is not a call for negotiations. We do not negotiate with baby killers and war criminals like you," said Gadahn.
"You will go down in history not only as the president who embroiled his nation in a series of unwinnable and bloody conflicts in the Islamic world but as the president who set the United States up on its death march."
Listing al Qaeda's demands, Gadahn said: "Pull every last one of your soldiers... out of every Muslim land. If so much as one single U.S. soldier or spy remain on Islamic soil it shall be considered sufficient justification for us to continue our defensive jihad against your nation and people."
Uh - Adam...GFY, die and burn in hell.
Oh well, he was raised on a goat farm. I guess all that Halal butchering got to him. I think there will be a special place in Hades for him.
Your 'goat farm, Halal' sentence has me spitting coffee on my keyboard! Shame on you debbie!
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.