Thursday, May 31, 2007
Tinky Winky Spotted At Gay Bar
Now, the Polish Government is investigating if Tinky Winky and other Teletubbies are promoting homosexuality to children:
Ewa Sowinska said she was concerned the popular show promoted homosexuality to unsuspecting minors.
Her remarks were immediately likened to those several years ago of the late US evangelist Jerry Falwell who accused Tinky Winky of being gay because he carried a purse.
Currently the name of the bar is not being released nor is its location being disclosed.
A bar customer who asked not to be identified said Tinky Winky was drinking tequila shots and dancing all night long with the man in the photograph.
Raleigh Goatse, spokesman for the Teletubbies said, "Just because Tink was in a gay bar doesn't mean he's gay. My sources tell me he went to the bar with Lindsay Lohan. At some point in the evening, she disappeared leaving him alone. He was dancing by himself when a young man in a speedo joined him. There's nothing more to this story."
Po, Laa-Laa and Dipsy were unavailable for comment on their purple friend.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.