Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Tiepose And Phixes
The Blogger system, which is free - and I thank them for providing those of us who use their service - is changing a few of the way they do things and trying out new gizmos and gadgets.
One of these items is how those of us using Blogger go about saving our Draft articles prior to publishing. And my "Save" has a few hiccups in it and this is also a small part of the problem.
I try to catch typos, font size errors and glitches, etc as well as I can, but some do indeed fall between the cracks.
Is there a Democrat out there who may want to sponsor a special program for me because of this proofreading disability from which I appear to be suffering?
I just htought d'I mention this in case some of you were owndering s'tahw pu. ! sknahT
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.