Monday, May 28, 2007
For the Veterans who served yesterday,
And for the Veterans who serve today,
And for the Veterans who will serve tomorrow :
We have you to Thank for our Freedom, and only You.
Other Notable Writing on Memorial Day:
The History of Memorial Day, Sweet Spirits of Ammonia
Memorial Day Weekend Thoughts, Right Truth
The First Memorial Day That Hurt, Wide Awake Cafe
Remember, Flopping Aces
The National Memorial Day Parade
Society of the Honor Guard: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - A Must Read
Labels: Memorial Day
Thank you for your service! As well as the upcoming tour of duty by your son. Thank you, both - very much.
My thoughts and prayers will be with him, as are they will all Service Men and Women, Active or Retired. No finer Men and Women will be found.
Thanks for visiting and commenting. Stay in touch and be well!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.