Friday, May 25, 2007
John Edwards' Bumper Sticker Mentality
I need someone to leave a comment letting me know the facts, because I've forgotten some. Help me out...terrorism is something that is recently new, having only been used as a tactic by despots since the Bush-Cheney Administration was sworn into office - right?
National Public Radio's Little Liberal Eichmann, Mara Liasson couldn't wait to jump in to defend Edwards, during an appearance on 'Special Report with Brit Hume':
MARA LIASSON: That’s not what John Edwards said. He didn't say there aren't terrorists trying to hit us, he just doesn't like the way the president is fighting the war on terror. He didn’t say we shouldn't be having a fight against terrorism. I think this was one of those debates where both parties were completely talking past each other.
bush is using the fear of 911 to manipulate everything, not just iraq. i have always said if we live in fear the terrorists win. today i heard a tape of bush telling a reporter (david gregory) the terroists were coming after his kids. i think he did this yesterday in the rose garden.
oh by the way, we need to avoid solving the health insurance problem in this country because if we do, the "terrists" will get your children.
Source: (his own words)
I disagree with your second paragraph. I've never allowed myself to be "used" that when anyone mentions 9-11, they are playing to the "Fear" crowd. THAT, my friend, is soley a tactic embraced and used by the Left. Big time.
Michael Moore says the answer to our health insurance problem is to become more like Cuber. He has to be right on this, doesn't he?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.