Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Democrats Drop Iraq Timeline
And Pull-Out Date
Heh - good. It's Funny when The Far Left Fringe doesn't get what it wants! It's funny when those suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome hold their breath until they turn blue. There, there little Liberals...you just go right ahead and have your little hissy fits. Maybe, just like after the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections, you need some counseling and therapy to cope with this. You poor things.
I could rub it it more...but just knowing that you're gnashing your teeth and throwing fits...well, during times like this I just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
WASHINGTON — Flinching in the face of a veto threat, Democratic congressional leaders neared agreement with the Bush administration today on legislation to pay for the Iraq war without setting a timeline for troop withdrawal.
Passage of Bill to fund both Iraq and Afghanistan likely by Friday, and:
Despite the concession, Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada refused to characterize the move as a defeat for Democrats, many of whom strongly supported including the withdrawal timetable in the war funding bill.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.