Saturday, May 26, 2007
"Calm Down There", Nanny Pelosi
Speakeress of The House, Nanny Pelosi said, Iraq "will begin to unravel."
And she is in deep, deep denial about the Dems loss on including a timetable and withdraw date in the war funding bill that passed. Poor Nanny ---
The Dems are the ones who are unravelling. And I have only one response:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.