Saturday, May 26, 2007
al-Sadr Returns To Iraq
And he looks so tan, rested and well-fed. I suppose hiding out in Iran, like the scared little mouse he is, did him some good.
He led a chant of "No, no for Satan. No, no for America. No, no for the occupation. No, no for Israel."
What a lovable guy, huh? Who wouldn't want to negotiate with a stable and reasoned voice like Mookie al-Sadr.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.