Monday, April 02, 2007
Who's On Top Night Fever?
...over the past 12 months, he has accumulated around 800 tonnes of carbon emissions.
According to a recent study by the government-funded Carbon Trust, this means he boasts a carbon "footprint" nearly 100 times that of the average Briton, who is responsible for 10.92 tons of Co2, from his flights alone.
Meanwhile, you and I are asked to abstain and forgo anything and everything that may remotely impact the ecosystem and environment.
Got it? Understand how it works? I knew you would.
And not that there's anything wrong with it, but Travolta and Cruise are not gay. Especially Travolta, seen Kissing some guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Text on lower left:
A fond farewell? Not quite. John Travolta steals a smooch from an unidentified male friend before the pair boarded John's personal 707 airplane together in Hamilton, Ontario. John, who was in Toronto working on his role as "big momma" Edna Turnblad in the new film adaptation of "Hairspray" even gets up on one toe while puckering up with his pal. Was wife Kelly watching as John and his buddy locked lips? It's possible Kelly was already on board while the men kissed - and the threesome jetted off together.
H/T: S.T. Miller for the Post's title.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.