Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Who Is Linda David?
Who is Linda David? Huh - I sure wonder. The writer got it wrong - TWICE! Linda...David.
The incorrect information stood as is, unnoticed by any of the LiberTards who commented on said post. Clearly the writer was too engaged in a mean-spirited rage and rant about Karl Rove to bother fact-checking. Typical Lib - "Facts...what are those?"
Being the kind, compassionate, Independent/Libertarian that I am, I was only too happy to add a comment bringing attention to the error. I didn't give the correct answer - Laurie David - I only noted that the blogger can't even get a name right. It eventually was corrected several hours later. I take full and complete credit for righting the
But really, if you can't get a name right, how can you possibly be trusted on fact-checking and due diligence on other information that is far more important and vital than a name? Oh wait...silly me, "Facts...what are those?" - I forgot.
So many idiots...so many Liberal blogs...so many inaccuracies...
On a semi-related note, Charlottesville college crowd makes Linda David cry:
"I heard kids saying, ‘Where’s the music? and I think I heard the ‘b’ word,” laments David. She rushed through her speech and off the stage before bursting into tears, “not because I took anything personally, but because it was so clear how much work is still to be done.”
Labels: Kay The Pig
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.