Thursday, April 26, 2007
Rosie Exits The View
Rosie won't be mooing much longer on ABC's "The View".
Some say that Rosie and ABC couldn't come to terms on contractual agreements.
Others say she was determined not to renew her contract after what she felt was a lack of support from Barbara Walters during the Donald Trump-Rosie Grudge Match.
Either way, I think I speak for many of my fellow bloggers who will miss Rosie for her uncanny ability to talk out of her butt with such regularity and who offers a veritable endless amount of Liberal babble and material on which to write and expose her hypocrisy and idiocy.
I think she got the good, old Entertainment "Shove-Out" from ABC, where the thinking was, "offer her so much she'll have to turn it down." That way, she can save face and ABC doesn't look like cheapskates and that they didn't want her.
Don't worry, Rosie will return to the media, right after a brief snack break.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.