Tuesday, April 24, 2007
New Study Finds Scientists Alarmed
At Changing Earth Temperatures
"Shocked! Shocked, I tell you, shocked at this," exclaims Jim McJim, Senior Climatologist Administrator of the global warming organization World Under Scientific Study, or WUSS. According to McJim, shortly after the scientific community reached consensus that a flat earth theory is ultimately and woefully unscientific, the topic changed to varying temperatures from around the world.
"Who even suspected that one day might be nice and sunny and the next day it's raining," says McJim shaking his head. "We find this phenomena astonishing and uniquely quizzical. We're going to need millions and millions of dollars for WUSS so we can adequately and appropriately examine this discovery."
Indeed, this underreported but apparently common experience is felt by people around the globe.
Personal stories and hearsay abound that people in all countries remark that the weather changes from day to day and month to month. Some of the more elderly members of these areas even tell tales of weather pattern changes from year to year and decade to decade.
"You mean at any given moment the temperature and weather conditions, say, in DeKalb, Illinois may be different from those in Matam, Senegal? On its surface, that's preposterous," said McJim.
"Like any new discovery, we find this truly remarkable and challenging," says McJim, a small tear forming in the corner of his eyes. "I promise that WUSS won't disappoint the scientific community," he adds.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.