Thursday, April 26, 2007
Nanny Pelosi Won't Meet
With General David Petraeus
What are you afraid of Nanny, hearing something that doesn't fit into your Cut and Run/Defund predetermined attitude? Afraid of hearing some good news? Yeah, that wouldn't do your psyche no good, would it?
Oh, you'll hear from those on the Left that Peloshit doesn't need to attend because she had a phone conversation with him. Oh, I see - that's how the Left attempts to shield their hypocrisy by downplaying the importance and significance of the Petraeus briefing...in person.
Sure seems to me she could have picked up the phone and chatted with Bashar Assad too, saving the taxpayers a whole bunch of money from having to pay for her and her entourage and their sight-seeing trip to the Middle East earlier this month. But no, that wouldn't have propped up Liberal political rhetoric as good as sitting in a chair near Assad, would it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.