Friday, April 06, 2007
Ed Schultz Bashes The British Sailors
The British Sailors, who were released after being held hostage by Iran, are telling the world how they were treated by the Iranians.
Many on Liberal Talk Radio - specifically dumb, fat, ignorant, alcoholic, dog-shooting Ed Schultz and his cadre of uninformed, unintelligent, biased, dumbass Liberal callers - is comparing the treatment of the British Sailors to that of the treatment of terrorist suspects that the U.S. is detaining at Gitmo.
One caller, 28 minutes into the second hour, questioned the legitimacy of how the Brits say they were treated as hostages by Iran. Yep, there's nothing quite like siding with, and giving the benefit of the doubt, to the enemy; right caller?
The British Sailors say they were blindfolded, hands bound behind them and made to face a wall while hearing weapons being cocked, as if they were about to be executed.
Apparently Schultz and his Liberal Klansmen see no difference between a suspected terrorist and the British Sailors. While this doesn't surprise me since the Left views everything through a prism of Left=good, Right=bad, it is both alarming and unjustifiable to compare the Brits to known and identified terrorists held at Gitmo.
Which would you prefer as your form of torture if you were captured? Being forced to wear panties on your head, piled up in a naked pyramid or a dog barking at you? Or being blindfolded, facing a wall while you hear the hammer being cocked on several rifles and guns in a what you don't know is a mock execution?
The Left sees no difference and makes no distinction between the brave members of the British Sailors and enemy combatants and terrorists at Gitmo. This is why the Left cannot be trusted to defend the U.S. and oversee the U.S. Military.
And Big Fat Eddy? Well, he just keeps talking out of his fat ass every day.
Labels: Ed Schultz
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.