Monday, April 30, 2007
Bill Frist Innocent Of Stock Sales
The U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York and Securities and Exchange Commission sent Bill Frist, former Senate Majority Leader, letters last week notifying him that they have ended their investigation of charges against him that he participated in insider trading for his sales of stock in a family-owned chain of hospitals. The letters from the U.S. Attorney clear Frist of any wrongdoing.
Frist, a Republican, you may recall, was judged guilty - before the investigation barely got off the ground - by many Democrat politicians, Liberal pundits and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse 18 months ago when the charges first surfaced.
What we need to remember is this; this is how Democrats operate in their narrow and biased political theater. Frist sold some stock so he must have had insider trading, goes the retarded and despicable mentality displayed by the Left.
The Left - who is never hasty in judging their own, let alone condemning their own - was all Judge, Jury and Executioner when it came to Frist before the investigation even got started.
This is how the Dems operate, no different than their false accusations that Mark Foley is a pedophile. Foley's behavior was disgusting, no doubt about it, but to date no one has proven Foley is or was guilty of anything remotely approaching pedophilia.
The most egregious "offense" that anyone can commit is to have a different political philosophy than do the Dems and the Wing of Wacko Liberals. The Dems put you in the cross-hairs and wait for any moment or thing whereby they can exploit something, ignoring all due process and turning a deaf ear to the results of an investigation.
My good friend Rev. Gisher would say to me, "Dave, you can't paint all Democrats with that same brush." Yes I can, oh yes I can. Name me one Democrat who said, "let's reserve judgement on Frist or Foley until an investigation is completed."
Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one; the Democrats are. This is especially true if you've done nothing wrong. It becomes a template for which the Dems create for themselves the opportunity to draw blood like the vampires they are. As long as it's from other people and not their own.
"Let's reserve judgement...?" Oh, not when it comes to those who aren't members of the Liberal Politburo.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.