Wednesday, February 14, 2007
What's up Big Eddy Schultz:
Why So Glum Today?
Did some radio executive tell you, in no uncertain terms, that if you want to remain on the air you'd better talk about newsworthy topics and current events rather than making your program a platform for your personal issues and your cry-baby-rant-a-thon whining?
Did station managers field an overwhelming amount of calls from listeners whom you offended and alienated over the past three days?
Did the big New York AirHead America and Jones Network boys tell little Team Fargo to shape up and quit your bitching or you'd be talking only to the birds in your back yard?
Was it advertisers and sponsors who threatened to yank their underwriting from your program after you insulted them?
Big Ed was begging for calls, just begging for anyone to call him and talk.
Heh - "Oh Dat's So Sad!"
Labels: Ed Schultz
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.