Saturday, February 03, 2007
MrsSatan Takes Tough Stance On Iran:
Maybe, Sorta, Kind Of...
"U.S. policy must be clear and unequivocal: We cannot, we should not, we must not permit Iran to build or acquire nuclear weapons," Clinton told the audience. "In dealing with this threat ... no option can be taken off the table."
...she called the Iranian administration's "pro-terrorist, anti-American, anti-Israeli rhetoric."
"We need to use every tool at our disposal, including diplomatic and economic in addition to the threat and use of military force," she said.
What she says about Iran isn't that different than what she said about Iraq (10th paragraph of link), which is now something she's trying to back-peddle on:
It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.
Surely a Commiecrat Dove like MrsSatan can find solutions to everything by "talking with our enemies", can't she?
She's for being tough on Iran after she was against it but before she said that after reading all the facts and gathering all her own information she was against it, but then she changed her mind...again, because she is for it now, until it no longer becomes popular and then she'll be against it because she always was. Until she changes her mind. Again. But that was before, this is now, so she may be against it until she is for it, which is the opposite of what she said before she said what she said before, which was after what she said after she said she said when she was against it before, after the time before being against it.
She never flip-flops, does she? I can see why she wants to be the president, can't you? Surely this is one, qualified woman who steadfastly stands her ground, a woman deeply rooted in firm and consistent beliefs, never pandering to popular opinion, no matter how misguided it may be.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.