Monday, February 19, 2007
Hillary Clinton MrsSatan Wants To
CENSOR Confederate Flag
"The nation should unite..." ?? Bwa-Ha-ha-ha-ha..."That is so lame," exclaimed Eric Cartman.
"The nation should unite..." THIS coming from the woman who has spent at least the past fourteen years doing everything she can to DIVIDE the country via her partisan and horrible political actions and views?
"I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day," Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview.
Other Democratic hopefuls, including Sens. Joe Biden and Chris Dodd, have said the flag should come down.
Hypocrisy, Thy Name Is
STAND BY...STAND BY...STAND BY YOUR MAN, MrsSatan!
(Not that I've done that, but I've seen many a Southern reenactor get fired up over such subjects.
I think MRS CLINTON was grandstanding, as usual. Thanks for visiting, Groovy.
Thanks for adding such a great comment.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.