Thursday, February 08, 2007
Ed Schultz Soft Ball Questions MrsSatan
Ed Schultz, proving he's no softy, asked
"[You look great] are you working out?"
"Do you like campaigning [for President]?"
"How does it feel being the front-runner?"
"Why do you think the crowd in Iowa laughed when you were asked about 'evil men'?"
"Where do you stand on Iraq?" (Depends on the moment, Ed. Don't you know this by now?-Drake)
Ed, I'm only trying to help you out. Try the following hard-hitting questions the next time you interview
"What's your favorite color?"
"Jay-Z or P-Diddy?"
"Velveeta or Brie?"
"Johnnie Walker; 'Red' or 'Black'?"
"If you were a tree, what sort of tree would you be?"
"'Curly' or Joe DeRita?"
"Shemp, or Joe DeRita?"
Always glad to help out, Ed...always!
Labels: Ed Schultz
Is that old fossil Malloy still alive? No one listens to him anyway.
Surely you didn't expect your comment to be published, did you? Your comments will never see the light of day here.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.