Sunday, February 04, 2007
Dennis Kucinich On The Campaign Trail
...stood on a chair (Without a step stool? All by his little self?! - Ed.) and spun in a circle, saying he was doing something no other candidate can.
"Do you know why I can do it," Kucinich asked. "No strings. Imagine a president with no strings attached?"
Kucinich brought his presidential campaign to New Hampshire on Saturday, speaking to Cheshire County Democrats.
"I'm ready for the election and New Hampshire is going to change it all," he said.
Later, the THRICE MARRIED DemocRAT stunned the crowd with his amazing ability to make lightning bolts shoot from his fingers:
"Look what I can do," said the THRICE MARRIED Kucinich.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.