Tuesday, January 23, 2007
So You're A WISEGUY, Huh?
With its guest stars of Ray Sharkey and Kevin Spacey in the roles of the first two antagonists and villains to take on the law, to Jerry Lewis in the role of a garment manufacturer, the late, great Paul Winfield, Tim Curry and Deborah Harry in a multi-episode "arc" about the music industry, WISEGUY covered the spectrum of what a great television drama is all about.
If you can find it on DVD, buy it and watch it. You won't regret it. WISEGUY was indeed the "24" of its time.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.