Thursday, January 25, 2007
More Left Wing Hypocrisy
Remember how the Left endlessly ridiculed Voinovich for crying?
Well...on that same Senate floor...Senator John Kerry (D) - who served in Vietnam - CRIED like a BABY because he realized his presidential aspiration for 2008 were all but flushed down the crapper! What a woman! Get a skirt from Nanny Pelosi and wear it, John, 'ya BIG LIBERAL SISSY CRY-BABY! Bwa-HA HA HA HA!
And today we had the Lefties saying that Vice President Dick Cheney was "mean" during his interview with Wolf Blitzer. Well, Mr. Cheney didn't raise his voice, he remained calm, he didn't stick his finger in Blitzer's face (no matter how warranted it may have been). Cheney was completely non-combative and graceful during his interview. Yet...the Lefties paint him as being "fuming".
Contrast Cheney's calm and professional response to that of Bubba Clinton becoming UNHINGED during the Chris Wallace interview in September, 2006, with Bubba wagging his finger and his beady little eyes squinting at Wallace.
And we know how the Left has spent decades critical of the Right wanting to "intrude into our bedrooms and personal lives" and then...we have a California LIBERAL who want to tell that states' citizens they can't spank their children! Nothing like the Libs sticking their nose into the personal lives of parenting and child-rearing, yes?
Oh YES, just more examples in a long, never-ending list of LEFT WING HYPOCRISY!
It never ends. You Libs are such double-standard jokes.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.