Wednesday, January 24, 2007
John Kerry Will Not Run For President In 2008
A visibly emotional Mr Kerry made the announcement on the Senate floor.
He briefly choked up during his speech, which made reference to the Vietnam war, in which he served before becoming an anti-war protester.
By parsing his words...we can only imagine what he really meant by what he said.
To hear his real intentions, click on the on the audio bar below:
John Kerry: He served in Vietnam...just in case you missed him saying it above.
Voice is impersonated. Or...is...it?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.